The “Cloud Gaming Market Research Report by Type, by Device, by Gamer, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Cloud Gaming Market size was estimated at USD 1,715.34 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 2,056.58 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 20.23% to reach USD 5,181.60 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cloud Gaming Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cloud Gaming Market, including Alibaba Group, Amazon.com, Inc., Emirates Telecommunication Group Company PJSC, Gaikai, Google by Alphabet Inc., Hatch Entertainment, IBM Corporation, LiquidSky Software Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Numecent Holdings Ltd., Nvidia Corporation, Parsec Cloud Inc., Playkey, RemoteMyApp SP ZOO, Sandsoft Games, Shadow by Blade, Simplay Gaming Ltd., Sony Corporation, Synamedia, Ubitus Inc., Utomik BV, and Valve Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cloud Gaming Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cloud Gaming Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cloud Gaming Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cloud Gaming Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cloud Gaming Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Cloud Gaming Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Cloud Gaming Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increasing mobile gaming audience and digitalization in gaming technology
220.127.116.11. Reduction of data storage and ease of accessibility
18.104.22.168. Huge adoption of smartphones and tablets across globe
22.214.171.124. Device compatibility and stringent regulations in certain acoutries fro the VPN hosting
126.96.36.199. Streaming mechanism consumes large amounts of bandwidth and demands stable internet connectivity
188.8.131.52. Adoption and use of 5G technology
184.108.40.206. Government initiatives and investments related to cloud infrastructure in emerging economies
220.127.116.11. Increased popularity of multiplayer scenarios and improved cross-platform gaming experience
18.104.22.168. Continuous demand-shift of gamers for new and better gaming experience
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Cloud Gaming Market, by Type
6.2. File Streaming
6.3. Video Streaming
7. Cloud Gaming Market, by Offering
7.2. Gaming Platform Services
7.2.1. Content Services
7.2.2. PC Services
8. Cloud Gaming Market, by Device
8.2. Gaming Consoles
8.3. Head-Mounted Displays
8.4. Personal Computers & Laptops
8.5. Smart Televisions
9. Cloud Gaming Market, by Gamer
9.2. Avid Gamers
9.3. Casual Gamers
9.4. Hardcore Gamers
10. Americas Cloud Gaming Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Cloud Gaming Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Cloud Gaming Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Alibaba Group
14.2. Amazon.com, Inc.
14.3. Emirates Telecommunication Group Company PJSC
14.5. Google by Alphabet Inc.
14.6. Hatch Entertainment
14.7. IBM Corporation
14.8. LiquidSky Software Inc.
14.9. Microsoft Corporation
14.10. Numecent Holdings Ltd.
14.11. Nvidia Corporation
14.12. Parsec Cloud Inc.
14.14. RemoteMyApp SP ZOO
14.15. Sandsoft Games
14.16. Shadow by Blade
14.17. Simplay Gaming Ltd.
14.18. Sony Corporation
14.20. Ubitus Inc.
14.21. Utomik BV
14.22. Valve Corporation
For more information about this report visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets