London, February 18, 2016 – Ubisoft today presents its financial targets for FY 2018-19:
- Grow revenues to €2.2 billion, up 60% versus Fiscal Year 2015-16
- Reach a 20% operating margin, almost tripling non-IFRS operating income, versus Fiscal Year 2015-16
- Generate very strong Free Cash-Flows of around €300 million
To achieve this ambition, Ubisoft is pursuing a clear strategic roadmap, that has already started to deliver:
Continue to widen the audience by:
- leveraging on its powerful and efficient studio organization
- leveraging on its unique collaborative mindset
- building a strong pipeline of franchises
- growing the performance of each brand
- and raising the awareness of these brands, at low costs per acquisition, through the broader entertainment spectrum
Grow gamer engagement:
- with a strong push on multiplayer centric games
- the transformation of a traditional organization into live operations, capable of delivering year round and multi-year services for gamers
- bringing higher digital revenue share
This is the roadmap to:
- deliver long term growth and profitability, leveraging on agility and capacity to make fast decisions in an unconflicted way
- generate the best return for shareholders and employees, and the best experiences for players
Ubisoft will detail today these three-year financial objectives and strategic plan, during a meeting dedicated to the financial community in London.
The meeting will start at 1.30pm (London time) and will be webcast live here.
SVP Investor Relations
+ 33 1 48 18 52 39
This statement may contain estimated financial data, information on future projects and transactions, and future business results/performance. Such forward-looking data are provided for estimation purposes only. They are subject to market risks and uncertainties and may vary significantly compared with the actual results that will be published. The estimated financial data have been presented to the Board of Directors and have not been audited by the Statutory Auditors. (Additional information is specified in the most recent Ubisoft Registration Document filed on July 2, 2015 with the French Financial Markets Authority (l’Autorité des Marchés Financiers)).
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Watch_Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets, and PCs. For the 2014-15 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,464 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.